Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
 Can,t pass up/great pair of eyes >

Can,t pass up/great pair of eyes

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

Can,t pass up/great pair of eyes

Old 02-17-2005, 03:38 AM

Default Can,t pass up/great pair of eyes

Fellos with good eyes, i made a mistake due to advertizing. Thought the pair of binocs were digital rather than dial type. Dont,t hunt with my glasses so i was lost the minute i got these. Brand new, great set of binocs,but can,t use them. Tasco, Top of the Line Marine style. Offshore model 36.Waterproof,with a range finder up to 3.5 miles from 366yds. 7x50 lens. With a built iln inside 360 degree compass that cones up when you look throught them. Plus another neet feature,kBattery inside capabilites to see the compass at NIGHT. NIB.Paid $250 plus tax, will take $150,plus shipping or Best offer. Need dinero ,for to pay some of he wifes hospital bills being a senior citizen. Am honest is all i said is true. contact me on pm or through this post . vangunsmith. Help me out you old salts. y;ou know what these units are worth. May the worst day of fishing be better than the best day of work. vangunsmith. THANKS for any response.