Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
*** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs *** >

*** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

*** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***

Old 06-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Spike

Default *** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***

Fish Gigs = I am building of different widths. 2 - 3 - 4 & 6 prong. They are built from the toughest material I can find. TOUGH ! I build a pole that screws together in sections so you can have almost any length.
Frog Gigs = I am selling frog gigs with aluminum poles that can be customized to your length. Most common poles are 2 piece 9' & 10' but will try to build to your specs. They will snap together using the stainless push buttons.
Please email me for more info Other Equipment I build. I am retired and this is a hobby. I will not build it if its not the best I can do. I am always open for some kind of trading also. Thanks and everybody be safe, Dennis
Attached Thumbnails *** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***-gig-revamp-pics-002.jpg   *** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***-gig-revamp-pics-006.jpg   *** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***-frog-gig-3.jpg   *** Fish Gigs & Frog Gigs ***-frog-gig-2-piece-pole-012.jpg  
Old 06-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Spike

I f you need my email address its [email protected] Thanks and be safe,