Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
Alumaweld 17ft w/40 hp Yamaha F/S >

Alumaweld 17ft w/40 hp Yamaha F/S

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

Alumaweld 17ft w/40 hp Yamaha F/S

Old 06-05-2012, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default Alumaweld 17ft w/40 hp Yamaha F/S

I am trying to sell this boat for my Dad. I will tell you what I know for now and get more info later.
It is a 1992 Alumaweld 17 ft. I think 50 inch flat bottom with a C40 Yamaha and factory matched Alumaweld trailer. This was a factory rigged package boat that was very popular. It has a new Minn Kota trolling motor, new batteries, onboard battery charger, front and rear anchors, new tires, depth finders and two gas tanks. It has plenty of storage and two live wells. The carpet is in good shape, all 4 seats are nice and everything works. Motor runs nice, starts fine and just had the carbs and water pump done. This boat is a very seldom used rig that will make someone a good fishing boat. It stays covered and under a shed 99% of the time. Asking $4250. Can email pictures if interested because I can't get them loaded here.

Last edited by coastal1; 06-07-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Price drop