Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
 Jerky, Jerky, Jerky - The BEST around! >

Jerky, Jerky, Jerky - The BEST around!

Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

Jerky, Jerky, Jerky - The BEST around!

Old 06-27-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Jerky, Jerky, Jerky - The BEST around!

I love jerky, do you? You can have the best jerky delivered to you each month with FREE shipping. Take it along on your next hunting or fishing trip. Tell your friends and they can have jerky shipped FREE to them and you make money. Check out my website. It is sweeping the country by storm! Don't wait, check it out now!!! http://www.team-odyssey.com
Old 07-13-2005, 11:31 PM

Default RE: Jerky, Jerky, Jerky - The BEST around!

This company was started by a leader in the jerky business "King B" jerky. King B is one of the top three jeky's in the WORLD. Roger Ball has been in the jerky business since the 1960s. Roger also helped created a multi-million dollar business called "Melaleuca" since it's creation in the mid 1980s it is now worldwide and growing rapidly.

Since selling King B, Roger and his family decided to market their new line of jerky directly to the people WITHOUT the middleman. He does not believe in big business making all the money, he believes people like you and I should have a chance to create income while enjoying this favorite snack food.

People helping People in this world of corporate greed! This company Jerky Direct just launched in February 2005 and is already in every state! Since this business concept is so easy, every day people like you and I are jumping on board. There is no gimmicks or schemes to this business. Do a search for information about this company and you will find NOTHING negative about Jerky Direct. Go ahead try! This company has the most satisfied customers of ANY direct marketing company in the US!

Please respond, I like to hear your comments! thanks.