Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

High Capacity Mags ???

Old 02-18-2005, 08:12 AM

Default High Capacity Mags ???

Now that high cap. mags . are no longer banned , i was just wondering, how many of you will take advantage of this before it gets overturned again ? I just bought a 50 round clip for my 10/22 . Don't ask me why though. Iguess i just wanted to exercise my new freedom, '' and up grade the value '', of my rifle.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: High Capacity Mags ???

High capacity clips were still available when the ban was in place. They imported millions before the law went into effect. I have had a 30 round clip for my 9mm for a few years now. If the ban gets renewed there will be enough in this country to last a long time.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:39 AM

gundigest is right. you could always buy the preband mags. the only differance was the price. now that the band is over the prices will get much better.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:49 PM

well now that they have lifted the ban maby the price will go down. i want a 50 round for my 10 22 and iknow they had them all over but have you priced the steel lip kind very expensive. i wont buy the plastic lips because they melt and will not last. if any one knows where one is holla
Old 02-18-2005, 09:23 PM

heres one on gunbroker $60
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...?Item=28911124
Old 02-19-2005, 01:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now that high cap. mags . are no longer banned , i was just wondering, how many of you will take advantage of this before it gets overturned again ? I just bought a 50 round clip for my 10/22 . Don't ask me why though. Iguess i just wanted to exercise my new freedom, '' and up grade the value '', of my rifle.
this guy sounds like a troll.............im not gonna touch this one...

I will just add its not a clip..... its a magazine, that seriously peeves me when someone refers to a magazine as a clip....errrrrr!!!!

And from the looks of things the liberals no better now then to try to propose a new crime bill. Crime bill HA!!! the past 10 years that darn bill didnt do Horse S*** as far prevent crime all it did was irritate people like me........... as far as hi cap mag availability the ban never hurt the availability but it did cause retailers to gouge the prices..... even with the ban lifted prices still arent much better then when the bill was in effect. Before the ban I could get a 25 round butler creek mag for my marlin or 10-22 for under 9 bucks now they are 20 to 25 bucks I suppose its still better then 60 bucks. what im waiting to see is those 80 round drums again for the 10-22 mine broke during the ban and wasnt gonna pay 200 bucks to replace it.... atleast AR and mini-14 mags are atleast reasonable again.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hicap magazines? I've never had a problem getting them legally.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:11 PM

CLIP , CLIP,. CLIP.........Sorry High Desert One .!! But if i prefer CLIP , I'll say CLIP.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JOE-BEEF

CLIP , CLIP,. CLIP.........Sorry High Desert One .!! But if i prefer CLIP , I'll say CLIP.
There again it proves you don't know what you're talking about.If you want to be ate up with it go for it.You're probably one who says 45 Long Colt instead of 45 Colt.Wait until Frizzellr reads this.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-19-2005, 05:50 PM

Hey RR...... SCREW

Quick Reply: High Capacity Mags ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.