Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Benelli Nova?

Old 02-28-2004, 10:22 PM

Default Benelli Nova?

How do you guys think the benelli super nova is?
Old 02-29-2004, 06:30 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-03-2004, 07:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Benelli Nova?

I bought a Remington 870 Camo 3-1/2" mag and my cousin bought the Nova. If I could do it over I would pick the Nova over the Remington.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:58 PM

I have the Nova 20 ga. and I absolutely love it so far. I haven't been able to use it as much as I would like to, but next month I'll hopfully be getting more use out of it!
Old 03-08-2004, 05:57 AM

The Nova is a great gun and a good buy IMO !! Great shooter ! I don't know about now.......but a few things I considered as compared to a Rem. 870 super mag or the 3.5" Mossbergs..... 3 years or so ago when I bought mine was that the Nova for the same money came with 3 chokes and intergrated sling swivels ! Neither of the others had that back then (they came with a single choke & no sling swivels) !So additional chokes and swivels were going to push those significantly over the Nova in Price !! Also the Nova has that neat unloading button that when your about half ejected ......you push a button on the stock and it unloads the chamber but doesn't cycle another shell..........I have found that more useful than I originally thought ! And being a Benneli ........the re-sale is great too !
Old 03-11-2004, 05:14 AM

I am a big fan of the nova as well. Nothing fancy about it, which is pretty much what I am looking for in a shotgun. Tighten up the forearm rattle with an allen wrench and you solve the only problem that I have found.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:13 AM

I too was looking at the nova 3 1/2" for the upcoming turkey season. It looks like a great gun for the cost.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

I got a Nova for turkey and waterfowl and I love it. The one piece glass reinforced polymer stock and receiver will not rust and the camo coating on the barrel will not rust. It has more features than the Remington and Winchester and it is cheaper. I highly recommend the Nova. Field stripping is very easy as well requiring no tools.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

It is high performance beater as I said in other posts, love mine!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 03:24 PM

I love mine too

Quick Reply: Benelli Nova?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.