Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 mp 153     yes or no and why? >

mp 153 yes or no and why?

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

mp 153 yes or no and why?

Old 01-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default mp 153 yes or no and why?

I need a new goose and turkey gun that shoots 3 and 1/2 mags. I would like a semi auto and don't want to break the bank. Thought about the 935 Mossberg, but didn't care for it after inspecting it. I like the Baikal mp 153, just want to know everything I can about it. I like the feel, the low price scares me a little. Any comments would be appreciated.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: mp 153 yes or no and why?

I don't have any experince with this gun. I have read quite a few good reviews. Check out WWW.refugeforum.com, WWW.shotgunworld.com, and WWW.gunsreview.com..
Old 01-15-2004, 08:33 PM

I won one at a banquet, Nice looking gun. I understand they will take alot of abuse. Mine ended up as a trader, and I never used it.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:32 AM

Waterfowlers love these, very few negatives. For the price, use it till it stops working is the main comment I see on the waterfowl boards. Some comments on the fit and finish, stock not being same as what most people are used to in shotguns, for $350 you get what you pay for.

Thats about what I paid for my Rem 1100 25years ago, still in action.......