Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
The Henry is dead on with iron sights >

The Henry is dead on with iron sights

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

The Henry is dead on with iron sights

Old 01-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Henry is dead on with iron sights

last time I shot my new gun it was hitting low left and I was looking at my front sight and noticed it was a little off center right... I was not going to worrie about iron sight because I plan on mounting a leupold VXII 1-4x20mm on it... Well ol lady slipped out to do some shopping and I figured I'd shoot the remaining 10 rounds I had left.... I used a brass punch and drifted front sight to left to center over bore by eye and I looked at rear sight and it looked a little off center to so I drifted it over center of bore also... I raised rear sight up two notches on ramp and went out and fired it at 25 yards and put 5 rounds in in a tight cluster dead center tad bit low... Moved target out to 50 yards and fired 5 rounds and shot a 1" group... I was very pleased with how it shot and I can't wait to get that scope mounted and sight in dead on at 50 yards

Last edited by Mr. Longbeard; 01-07-2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds like you got a Winnie.