Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Most accurate rifle

Old 07-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valentine
...the more the complaints. It's not only the accuracy of the shooter, but knowing where to shoot the bullet.
Good shooters rarely have experience with more than a few rifles.
Yeah Yeah I know this thread is old but since I just saw it and THIS uneducated statement (highlighted in red) I just could NOT resist. Where do you get that idea from Valentine? I can count 10 guys on this board alone that are very good to exceptional shooters that have experience on MANY rifles and platforms including myself. Granted I'm no world class marksman but I can get it done better than a lot of folks out there at longer ranges as well as shorter and with everything from front stuffers to AR's! I own (and shoot often) many various firearms from old mil surp to some of the latest tech. Just to name a COUPLE of those folks, you have RidgeRunner and NoMercy that, like me, have MANY various platforms and can shoot most every one of them out to ridiculous ranges with supreme accuracy. So, whoever told you that line of horse pucky needs to go back to school and educate themselves.