Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
Glock 26 vs Beretta px4 storm subcompact. >

Glock 26 vs Beretta px4 storm subcompact.

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Glock 26 vs Beretta px4 storm subcompact.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Glock 26 vs Beretta px4 storm subcompact.

I am just looking to spend money on anorher hand gun. Looking at subcompacts simple because I don't have any. That is other than my p64 Polish that I carry. I have Glocks and like them, but something keeps bringing me back to the Beretta. I have shot the glock 26 but have not had a chance to shoot the Beretta. What is yalls opinion?

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 05-22-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

I have a Glock 27 and love it but I own a lot of Glocks and use one as my duty pistol. I also really enjoy SIGs and have a Walther PPKS that I use for CCW at times. I think at minimum you should handle the Beretta in the store and shoot one if possible so you have a full comparison. In the end, it will come down to which gun better fits the requirements you need it for and which one fits your hand better and/or allows you to shoot it better. Hopefully this helps some.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

The rotating barrel on the PX4 makes me pause a little, espeically with the exposed flat surfaces on the sides of the barrel that look like they could allow stuff to accumulate and cause problems.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Dominant Buck

Well i went with the px storm subcompact in 40. I shot both and the storm felt much better and had more features (wont have to after market it like most glocks). Also was a bit leary after owning full size glocks in 40. I reload and had issues with Glock belly in my brass. Im sure the unsupported cartrige issue has been corrected, but it is always on my mind,

Murdy, the subcompact has a tilt barrel. But as far as the rotating barrels, the people i have shot with love them. I have shot one in the full size px and a Stogers. I like it.

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 07-21-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

I have the storm in the compact .40 and love it. No complaints at all and have never had problems with gettin stuff or trash caught around the barrel after rotating. IMHO it shoots smoother than most.