Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Taurus PT 709 Slim?

Old 01-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Taurus PT 709 Slim?

Anyone tried out this pistol yet? I bought one today with a stainless slide and if the weather, icey conditions, lets me get to the range I will try it out. If it performs as good as it looks, it should do well. If anyone has any experience with one, I would like to hear from you.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have the PT 709, but I have the Mil-Pro in .45 ACP and also the PT 1911. Taurus makes good guns IMO, no matter what the "xperts" say!
Old 01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

I just wanted to report that I got out to do to run a few clips through the PT709 today and it did fine. I think this well be an excellent concealed carry. The frame is not too small and not too big and it being a 9mm should do the trick.