Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 Another Savage ML10 Blows >

Another Savage ML10 Blows

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Another Savage ML10 Blows

Old 07-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another Savage ML10 Blows

Welcome to the forum Mr Bridges..... No axe to grind here.... naaaaaaahhhhh
Old 07-05-2009, 03:33 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: thegrizz

Drift rider..Send me $1800.00 and it's yours..money talk's.
It sounds like a couple of people have issues about Mr. bridges..I don't
I just said what I own a ML10 and what I have to do to be safe for what I see that may be a bad design and perhaps a safety issue.
Old news, toby's a piece of crap, with no reputation left. We have all seen his extortion letter he wrote to Ball and Savage.

My advise to you is to take anything on hpmuzzleloading with a grain of salt. The man cannot be trusted.

Here's the scenerio. Scenerio one is Toby knew there was a flaw with the design and pushed it on the public anyway for over 2 years. This makes him a piece of crap. If you do not believe in what your slingin, your a fake.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: thegrizz

Drift rider..Send me $1800.00 and it's yours..money talk's.
It sounds like a couple of people have issues about Mr. bridges..I don't
I just said what I own a ML10 and what I have to do to be safe for what I see that may be a bad design and perhaps a safety issue.
Old news, toby's a piece of crap, with no reputation left. We have all seen his extortion letter he wrote to Ball and Savage.

My advise to you is to take anything on hpmuzzleloading with a grain of salt. The man cannot be trusted.

Here's the scenerio. Scenerio one is Toby knew there was a flaw with the design and pushed it on the public anyway for over 2 years. This makes him a piece of crap. If you do not believe in what your slingin, your a fake.
Yep. Scenario 2 is that the POS knew darn well that there is nothing wrong with the gun, and did what he had to to blow it up to extort/blackmail Savage and the Balls, which also makes him a lying, POS scumbag and a criminal. Being that there are literally many, many thousands of guns out there right now, and we haven't seen hardly any credible reports of catastrophic failures, and there aren't a dozen lawsuits pending against Savage, I'm gonna put my money scenario 2.

Let's face it, if you want to blow up a gun, it's really not that hard to do. Every CF rifle made today that we all trust with 65KPSI magnum cartridges can be blown apart with a 1/4" plug of dirt lodged in the barrel. Fire the gun in that state and if you live with all your body parts still attached it'll make you a religious man. I guarantee that I can blow up a CVA or a Traditions a lot easier than I could blow up a Savage, and I guarantee that I could blow up a Savage. The fact that Toby Bridges survived his "incident" without a single scratch, given the location and amount of damage to the rifle, is proof enough to me that he wasn't shouldering the rifle when it went. I believe that he remote fired it, because short of honest-to-God divine intervention, he'd have been severely injured.

Mike
Old 07-05-2009, 05:34 PM
bigcountry

I guess what got me, was I was once a toby fan boy. I stood up for him when it all went down. Then I saw the extortion letter about him not getting his fair cut and he was going to ruin everybody involved. I guess I am more upset because I had been had.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

I guess what got me, was I was once a toby fan boy. I stood up for him when it all went down. Then I saw the extortion letter about him not getting his fair cut and he was going to ruin everybody involved. I guess I am more upset because I had been had.
I respected him, too, before the whole Savage vendetta started, but not so much that I didn't smell something stinky about the whole incident right from the word go. I knew something wasn't right because it all didn't add up, then when I saw the letter to Henry and Bill Ball, and corresponded with Bill Ball directly, that I knew Bridges was a bitter, money hungry parasite looking to score big and/or take down Savage with him. Toby Bridges peed in his own bed with Savage by openly defying them and got what he deserved. I think that Savage didn't sue the first go-around just so the situation would, when everyone realized what an obvious fraud Bridges is, just go away quietly. Now I'm wondering if Bridges, by not letting this sleeping dog lie, is setting himself up for a huge lawsuit from Savage. I hope he can afford a really good lawyer, because I bet Savage can afford a dozen of them.

Mike
Old 07-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

I did not know what to think when I read the original post except I noticed his first post seemed like an attack more than an informative post. Is is great to have such well informed members on this forum to smoke out the rats. I think Grizz figured out this is not th placeto pull off astunt like that.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW! This is pretty pathetic Toby...
Old 07-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm suppost to be on vacation but just had to login for this one.

Knight announced they are changing some things around. One is probably taking Toby off the payroll. As stated above, Toby was taken off the payroll at Savage and the very next dat he blew up a Savage. People are going to think and say what they want. The Savage is the ONLY SAMMI approved Muzzleloader built today. That should say enough right there.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Spike

can't we just lock this one down....?
Old 07-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

I would think that someone could find more then four of any brand of muzzleloaders that had barrels blow up because someone made a mistake while loading it. And I don't give any credit to people who sign up just to Bitch.

Quick Reply: Another Savage ML10 Blows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.