Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 Mad at benelli what ya think of Beretta Extrema II >

Mad at benelli what ya think of Beretta Extrema II

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Mad at benelli what ya think of Beretta Extrema II

Old 02-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default Mad at benelli what ya think of Beretta Extrema II

I have a benelli Super Black Eagle II and the gun came without the receiver drilled and tapped and they won't fix the issue, also the recoil pads are 80.00 to change the LOP. Beretta Extrema II comes with everything to change the LOP and buying different pads is not an issue, also the barrel has lengthened forcing cone and is overbored. So why is the Benelli so popular without overbored barrel and extended forcing cone, and new recoil pads are 80.00 plus shipping.I might just go buy the Beretta if there is no compelling reason whythe benelli is better than the Beretta.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mad at benelli what ya think of Beretta Extrema II

I have a benelli as well and am tickled with it. The main difference,as you know,is the operating system. I assume you want it drilled and tapped either for slug hunting or turkey hunting. I don't know what to tell you,but at $1300+ you should get better customer service than that.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

You aren't really doing yourself any good.

Beretta owns Benelli.

Just food for thought.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

$1300+???for that kind of money I'd go get me a Remington 1187, or two, or three......
Old 02-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

As soon as I read the mad part the first thing that poped into my mind was should of bought a Remington
Old 02-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

Actually beretta doesn't own benelli, they just happen to be the importer and distributer. There is a huge difference between the two, beretta you can buy choke tubes recoil pads and all the other beretta stuff online. Do you know what you can get for a benelli, nothing.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:15 PM
bigcountry

I know I won't pay over 600 dollars for a good shooting shotgun. I won't anyway.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

Well the benelli SBE II was 1300 or 1400, but the Extrema II is 900.00 my cost. Shotguns are a little different,where I can buy a remington rifleand havea new barrel and the action trued, shotguns are not the same. I'm seriously thinking of getting the beretta and finding out which is better. Sell the one that'slesser, problem is I won't sell.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:01 PM
bigcountry

My goose hunting friend has an extremaII 3.5". He got to use it first time a few weeks ago with me snow geese hunting. Seemed to work great. Nice grass finish. Nice gun. But I think he paid over 1300 for it.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

I like the regular black myself and camo it myself, my guns get beat to death in boats, and blindsthe paint chips away. The top of the line Extrema IIwith Kick-Off in MAX4 is 1400 wholesale and 1600 retail, it goes down to the synthetic Extrema without Kick Off and it's 900.00 wholesale and 1100 retail. I like the bottom of the line because the stock is more adjustablewithout the Kick Off recoil reducer.

I haven't done any good this year with the snows, don't seem like there here yet. Going to Va tomarrow for resident canadas, and back in Md onSat for residents at Chixamuxin.

Quick Reply: Mad at benelli what ya think of Beretta Extrema II

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.