Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Feedback
Do you think this product is needed? >

Do you think this product is needed?

Community
Feedback Exchange information about your transactions, both positive and negative.
View Poll Results: Is this product needed?
Yes, it will be helpful
0%
Maybe, more details and research will tell
0%
No, it is useless
100.00%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think this product is needed?

Old 07-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also agree, yes the world is advancing in tech, but also, its making many HUMAN"S stupid in the process, and lacking humans the responsibility of there actions, they all sure seem to me to want everything that goes wrong to be someone or something else's fault!
as again, you can re invent the wheel all you want, but it all gets you to the same place, why need all the tech ? all it does is cost more money and raises the price on what was very simple things yrs ago, that humans did for yrs and yrs without much of the tech or the high costs to have the tech!

Tech can be both good and bad, sad so few seem to see it this way and just want everything to do everything for them and NOT have to learn or be responsible for anything anymore!
humans make mistakes and always will
machines can fail, there MADE by humans at some point, so your never going to get rid of accidents or mistakes, its the nature of the beast
HOW complicated one wishes to make things, to try, is all that is going on, the end results, are always the same, machines fail, humans make mistakes

better educated a person is, better the training they get, the less things go bad!
don't need tech to know this!!
LAZY is what is ruining the world today IMO!
Old 08-27-2019, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Count me out. I do not need help to keep from shooting a human. So far, the thought of prison has succeeded with that.

I realize there are those that claim accidental. Well, maybe so, And, maybe you shouldn't possess a weapon. Story decades ago from near Rolla, Missouri where one hunter shot another out of their tree stand. First guy got there before second. Second took offense and shot the first out of it. "Woops. Thought you were a squirrel."

Proficiency test? Maybe not a bad idea at the same time as the hunter education class. Maybe in school?

Last edited by rogerstv; 08-27-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

I agree that calling the idea dumb is counterproductive. The OP asked for feedback and I believe that one of the OP's poll choices was "useless." While I don't think the idea would be useful for most hunters or anybody in LE, I will give him credit for being creative and thinking outside the box. I would not be interested in wearing such a device since it would need some type of metal or glass, etc. for reflectivity to answer the laser inquiry and a vest containing that would likely be hot, noisy and bulky. I'd say cost but most of us already spend a LOT on hunting gear anyway.