Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Legislative watch

Old 04-15-2005, 07:40 AM

Default Legislative watch

Since the antis have a mission to destroy our hunting heritage I think it'd be in the interest of hunting to have a forum that is dedicated to upcoming and pending legislation. It would serve as a way to keep thousands(if not more, you know how many perople visit this site) of sportsman informed while we still have a chance to make a diffrence. I (as well as some others on here) would like to see a change in sportsmans attitudes. We are on our heals so to speak when it comes to defendingour sport from the antis. I would like nothing better then to see hunters informed and mobilized to take action on behalf of our sport. I think a legislative watch form would be just be the tool needed to give hunters the information they need to get active.

Thanks for the consideration.
Adams