Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Increase photo storage on albums

Old 12-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Increase photo storage on albums

You can only put something like 52 photos on the album for a persons page. Why not make it unlimited? I have taken 68 species of game including 90 deer of various species. As it sits my album is full and I can't put any more up.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Dominant Buck

I'll send a Pm to admin to bring this to their attention since they may not see this. I am not sure why there is a limit other than possibly some bandwidth restrictions. So much allotted for posts and so much for pictures.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator

Admin is looking into this flags to see if they are able to change anything, in the meantime.... I *Believe* that if you create a second album you can add more pictures until it is full as well. Not 100% sure on that but worth a try. I know that you can make multiple albums, I'm just not sure if that will give you more room for pictures or if you're still limited to the same amount.
-Jake
Old 03-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I know you used to be able to keep adding albums and that allows you more pictures on here without deleting any you want to keep..
Old 03-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Spike

Hi Folks,

I am new to the HuntingNet forum, so I am not allowed to post any pictures yet directly into this forum. I might be granted that privilege after I have been around a little while and am trusted.

But yet, I had some photos of a problem I was having with my Ruger American Predator Rifle and a Boyd's Stock I had recently bought. How could I explain the problem with out a few pictures?

I did a little exploring and discovered that I could include a LINK to another website in my forum message. So then, I when to Google and set up two albums and shared them to anybody that had the link. Then, I wrote my message in the gunsmithing forum of HuntingNet and added the links to the Google albums as follows:

My Problem: Ruger American Predator Rifle and Boyd's Stock

URL to first post:
LINK: https://goo.gl/photos/dMqUhfdorwdLHaa88

URL to second post:
LINK: https://goo.gl/photos/smjj2Exv7ZwiyZMb7

I don't know what the limit is for setting up albums in Google. But if you are running out of storage space here you might try my method.

Have A Great Day,
Ron
Old 07-08-2017, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

You can do the same thing with several other photo hosting websites such as Flickr and IMGUR. Those sites allow you to post a IMG BBC code version of the picture/s in your post so people dont need to click some link.