Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Upset at the editing

Old 07-02-2011, 04:30 AM
Spike

Default Upset at the editing

Okay, I use a Nic like most. But when searching for the means to find my recently deceased father, I find that my given Christian name can't be posted! I can't wrap my mind around this. My name is English and at least six centuries old. I'll type it here to see if it's edited out: Bab****.

If it is, then WTF? It's my name! What am I supposed to do? And given the mildness of it, again- WTF?

Should I change my name? Or if I fax my driver's license, can you take my Christian name off the "obscene list"? My mother would be so relieved.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by Phaedrus
Okay, I use a Nic like most. But when searching for the means to find my recently deceased father, I find that my given Christian name can't be posted! I can't wrap my mind around this. My name is English and at least six centuries old. I'll type it here to see if it's edited out: Bab****.

If it is, then WTF? It's my name! What am I supposed to do? And given the mildness of it, again- WTF?

Should I change my name? Or if I fax my driver's license, can you take my Christian name off the "obscene list"? My mother would be so relieved.
Certain words are on the forbidden list. For example, my maiden name Mya****a gets edited. See?

I'm not sure, but I don't think I can say that I'm of Japanese descent either. Let's try it.

Edited: Okay, Japanese works. I can also say I'm of the Mongolian race, but you can't say you're of the ***** race.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:10 AM
New Sheriff

Welcome to the new/improved, hunting gone pc world. This is a family site ya know