Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Enhancement Request / Wish List
Politics/Religion forum suggestion and concerns >

Politics/Religion forum suggestion and concerns

Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Politics/Religion forum suggestion and concerns

Old 09-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Exclamation Politics/Religion forum suggestion and concerns

The Politics forum is obviously a place where people vent, it even says so in the description. Why is it so heavily moderated? Threads and posts have been locked and/or deleted for what would seem to me and others, no reason at all.

The Politics forum should be the least moderated forum on this site period.

I would also like to suggest a change to the title of the forum. Something along the lines of Politics and Current World Events.
The reason I suggest this is that we discuss current events from the news that sometimes have no political ties.

Also, on occasion, we get into some debates that involve religion. Do these topics belong in the Politics section? No, they dont, but if we were to put them into the religion forum they are instantly censored. Why is that? We put religious related posts in the politics section due to that reason.

To sum it up, we enjoy this site and the sometimes heated debates that arise in the politics section. However, the mods are too heavy handed and they need to ease up with the locks, moved threads and deleted threads. Let us vent, let us discuss topics of the world and above all, we want less censorship.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Fork Horn

100% agree!
Old 11-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

theres alot that comes into question in the political forum. i think people cant draw a line between arguements and civil debating. but people will be people. and thats what the politics forums is for. so ya i agree with you. rude people are often just the ones who speak most and loudest so censouring them wont help a thing