Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Seriously, what happened?

Old 11-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Seriously, what happened?

I can deal with adds, they are annoying, but I can deal. But the new format and losing the controls? Just to check pms is a hassle. Having to go all the way back to the main page to login? Please, this is a great place, take us back to where we were.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:59 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Seriously, what happened?

Have to agree with Ben. No contols except on the main page is to steer traffic there I understand. I can't say that it helps other than if you are just counting hits on the website. I don't look at anything on the page as I don't even wait for the page to load, I click on the log in as it is the first thing that comes up.

More of a hassle than anything and will likely keep me from posting unless I see something that really catches my attention or if something is directed specifically at me. I'll go back to being a lurker.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:32 PM

Default RE: Seriously, what happened?

Hit the undo button plz Hint: (ctrl+z)