Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
Help for Va People >

Help for Va People

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Help for Va People

Old 07-08-2002, 11:03 AM

Default Help for Va People

Hey all ,
This Deer season ,Turkey Season, And wat ever gae you hunt. I will help the disabled poeple hunt and try to help them get a harvest the best i can. If you live in Va . write a post back and iwill get back to yall .I offer everything to you for free all you got to do is bring your bow or gun
Old 07-09-2002, 05:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Help for Va People

mossberg do you live in Va.? The reason I ask is I am in the process of starting a non profit organization called "Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club" that will be geared towards providing partners/assistants for the disabled outdoorsmen for hunting and fishing, I am hoping in time to also be able to provide areas to hunt and fish to boot. Would you be interested in working with me on this once it becomes incorparated?

The Tazman aka Martin Price
Founder and President of
Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club