Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
The VDOA is now the VDOC >

The VDOA is now the VDOC

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

The VDOA is now the VDOC

Old 06-11-2002, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default The VDOA is now the VDOC

Due to some legal rigamarow the organization I am forming had to rename itself from Virginia Disabled Outdoormen Association to Virginia Disabled Outdoormen Club. I just finished typing up the Articles of Incorporation and the By-Laws for it and hopefully will be seeing a lawyer very soon to have him look it over before I send it in to the state to incorporate. Wish me luck guys, in my dreams not only will this be successful in Virginia but the beginning of a nation wide orginization for all disabled outdoorsmen.

The Tazman
Old 06-11-2002, 02:33 PM

Default RE: The VDOA is now the VDOC

COOL!!!!!

Old 06-11-2002, 03:14 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-11-2002, 03:15 PM

You da Man Taz ,,,, good luck bud

I DID NOT DO IT!!
Old 06-12-2002, 08:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I will be seeing a lawyer this afternoon to review the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws, once this is straight all that is left for incorporation is the $75 fee and waiting for it to be approved by the state.

The Tazman
Old 06-12-2002, 11:09 AM

GOOD LUCK , let us know what happens!

I DID NOT DO IT!!
Old 06-13-2002, 10:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

I love waiting!!!! I dropped it off yesterday and now I wait, hopefully I will to have to change much. The lawyer was busy so he spoke to me very briefly and said he would look it all over and get back with me. He is doing it Pro Bono so I need to be patient.

The Tazman
Old 06-13-2002, 11:43 AM

Alright, Tazman!

I needed to hear some good news. Way to go! I'm looking forward to working with you, when I get the Missouri Disabled Sportsmen organization(?) going....

Good Luck (even though I know LUCK has nothing to do with it...)

Chairman

If your mind should go blank...don't forget to [mute] the sound!
Old 08-08-2002, 02:42 PM

So-o-o Tazman ~ how 'bout an update on your progress?! I've got a couple of MO. disabled hunters interested in the project!

I just passed the 3 1/2 week mark since my surgery. Things are coming along pretty nicely ~ slowy but surely, anyways... I've got about 6-8 weeks worth of therapy left to go.

Good News ~ the doc said he didn't see a reason why I couldn't hunt this Fall! I'll more than likely miss the first few weeks of bow season, though. Opening day is October 1st!

If your mind should go blank...don't forget to [mute] the sound!
Old 08-09-2002, 05:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Chairman progress as usual is far slower than I would like, the lawyer that siad he would review the articles of incorporation and by-laws is dragging his feet!! I am a little upset and am seriously thinking of incorporating and once I get some money raised will have to pay a lawyer to review the articles and by-laws and see if they need to be ammended.

Glad to see your surgery went well, do you think it will make a big improvement for you? The best news is you will get to hunt this season. BTW what do you think of the VDOC logo?

The Tazman aka Martin Price
Founder and President of
Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.