Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Any Varmint or Predator Hunters? >

Any Varmint or Predator Hunters?

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Any Varmint or Predator Hunters?

Old 11-09-2004, 08:48 PM

Default Any Varmint or Predator Hunters?

I am just getting started a friend that I met on predator masters just happens to live 2 miles from me and is willing to take me along and show me the ropes, I am excited.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:46 AM

Default RE: Any Varmint or Predator Hunters?

Good for you Idahunter,, Way to get out there and enjoy. Also, thank you for welcoming in my post to the family of disabled hunters,, it trully means alot to me.
Old 11-10-2004, 04:02 PM

Kat bones you are welcome as It is a pleasure to have you with us we are kinda like family with disabilitys and we each have our own specific problems. We can relate to each of our problems and difficultys and that keeps us close at least in my opinion. Once again glad to have you with us.
Old 11-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm "hooked" on woodchuck hunting myself! Started about 25 years ago when I was able to walk,now that's how I keep from going crazy during the off season. Enjoy...
Old 11-11-2004, 02:11 PM

Hey Jack woodchucks huh? I know we got em here I just havent ever seen one and if I did I wouldnt know what they were. I moved up here from Kansas 6 years ago so theres alot of game Im not familiar with but it sounds like fun. Thanks Jimmy
Old 11-12-2004, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

1dahunter,they are fun to hunt! Me and 2 friends of mine go once a week during the summer and we like takeing long shot's,300 to 600+ yards,it's a blast...
Old 11-12-2004, 09:40 PM

PaJack sounds like a blast but what are you shooting them with at those ranges?
Old 11-15-2004, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

For 200 yards and under I use a .223 15" Encore pistol,and when I want to "reach-out",I have 2 different calibers I shoot. First is a 25-06 and my super long-range gun is a Savage 116 in the 7mm-08 with a 24X Leupold Mil-Dot target scope,I also put a Jewell Trigger in it that is set to around 4 to 6oz...
Old 11-15-2004, 10:08 AM

200 yards with a pistol man thats gotta be one bad momma. Ive been lookin at the Encore pistols and would love to have one but the price is beyond my budget at the present time. Ive heard alot of people use the 25-06 for varmints and I hope to get one soon, all I have now is a 22lr and a .270win. It sure sounds like fun especially at that range.Thanks Jimmy
Old 12-03-2004, 01:52 PM

I am also disabled and new to this site and hunt big game and lots of varmints and also enjoy salmon fishing

Quick Reply: Any Varmint or Predator Hunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.