Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
Hunting videos for paraplegics >

Hunting videos for paraplegics

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Hunting videos for paraplegics

Old 12-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Spike

Default Hunting videos for paraplegics

Does anyone know where I can get any videos on hunting for paraplegics? This would be his first time hunting after his accident that left him paralyzed.This was his favorite sport and after 5 years he wants to try it again. can anyone help me out? I sure would appreciate it Thanks, BuckshotReady
Old 12-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Spike

I don't know of any videos, but I encourage you to post questions so we can offer advice. We're here to help.
What kind of hunting are you interested in?
Where?
What's the extent of the disability?

If you have the desire and make the effort, you can do it. See the recent post about my November hunt...
Old 12-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Spike

Here's a possibility... I haven't seen the video, but the Buckmasters site says:
Solutions to Adaptive Shooting Video
Disabled Services' Solutions to Adaptive Shooting video introduces many severely disabled individuals from across North America who showcase and explain the adaptive devices they have designed and built. We highlight some very creative and simple solutions to what seem like monumental obstacles of shooting with a disability. Copies of the video are provided at no charge to disabled individuals, please contact David Sullivan.
For Information Contact
BADF Disabled Services
10540 Daystar Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Phone (205) 366-8415
email: [email protected]