Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
Disabled hunting in Florida? >

Disabled hunting in Florida?

Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Disabled hunting in Florida?

Old 11-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Spike

Thank You. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Still, life goes on.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Spike

I too am disabled, live in Pensacola, Fl. I hunt and fish...I do have friends that hunt with me. I can not walk very far in the woods but I have a honey trail. Disabled folks can also use a cross bow...which by the way is different. To you Rob, go your local owned hunting stores and ask around...you will find some old guys and yes maybe a few women that would love to take you hunting will them. There are times I go hunting with other disabled folks..and I have to call other friends to help us pull out a deer or a hog but not with out a fight from us giving it a heck of a try. If we have to call...we are ready for bed. LOL And Rob Moss..thank you for that PCSA..I just joined. God bless everyone