Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Disabled and terminally ill kids >

Disabled and terminally ill kids

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Disabled and terminally ill kids

Old 01-09-2004, 02:43 PM

Default RE: Disabled and terminally ill kids

PETA - PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS !!!

" There' s a place on earth for all of God' s creatures ...Right beside the mashed potatoes and gravy!

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I would love to come out hunting in york, but one question " where the hell is york country ? " do you mean New York state or some ommish country lol

I live in NJ and there is no place where I can go that I can get to with my wheelchair that is not taken by other hunters. Let me know please

Thanks
Michael.
Old 01-12-2004, 02:35 AM
Typical Buck

I'd like to take a kid spring turkey hunting. If you have any that would like to go in Alabama. I have about 2000acres of leased land that is full of longbeards.

And most of all, thanks for what ya'll are doing for these kids.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:05 PM

I would like to make a donation to this wonderful cause. Were or to whom can i make one, send one. Thanks a million for what you wonderful people do.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:49 PM

Do you have info on fishing or hunting trips that are in Wisconsin or close to it? I would love to sign Tony up for your fishing trips but we can not afford much. Here is some info on my nephews:

Bundy Benefit
To:
Date: 2004
Subject: Benefit for the Bundy Family

On November 2nd, 2003 a 13 year old bow hunter (Tony) and his 11-year old brother (Joe) were injured when they were mistaken for wild turkey by a hunter.
The two were hunting along a fence line near the town of Eau Galle while there father hunted from a nearby tree stand. The boys were shot once with a 12-gauge shotgun
The boys were taken to Chippewa Valley Hospital in Durand and flown to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester, Minn. Tony had multiple surgeries to remove shot from both eyes as well as other areas of his face, head and hands. Unfortunately, Tony is permanently blind in both eyes. He has also suffered from other health problems from this tragic accident. Joe had less serious injuries including shot in his upper lip, chest and arms.
The Bundy family has endured great heartache and will suffer from financial hardship for years to come. Therefore, we will be having a benefit to help the Bundy family in there time of need.
The event will be held on Saturday, May 1st at the Durand Rod and Gun Club, located on STH 25 between Durand and Menomonie, WI.. The benefit will be an all day event, starting at noon, including a meal, raffles, silent auction, dart tournament, and a band, TSG, to follow in the evening. I would like to invite everyone to the benefit.
We are asking you to please donate cash and/or prizes to help us make the benefit a great success. Your donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make checks payable to: Bundy Benefit

You may contact me in the following ways:
Aunt Cindy Schlosser
E2454 County Road X
Menomonie, WI 54751 phone: 715-664-8841
e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

To confirm the accident you can go to the following newspapers & search for Eau Galle
Wisconsin Outdoor News (Archive Search : Nov. 21st, 2003)
Dunn County News ( Nov. 2003 & Feb. 2004)
Sincerely,
Cindy Schlosser
Old 05-24-2004, 02:27 AM

I'd like to donate my taxidermy services. Just send me a email and we could go over the details on getting it to me. I'll take care of the rest, even shipping it back.

So if you know any kids that are going on a hunt or a fishing trip, just let me know. I have a account with UPS and FedEx so shipping can be put on my account.

>>feathers->
Old 05-24-2004, 11:33 AM

My own son is NOT disabled, the proof lies in the fact that he just deleted a TON of writing on this reply LMAO! Anyway, i wanted to say that it makes the ol' heart flutter a bit when I see y'all wanting to help so much. If only I had more area to hunt and fish around here (I live near the Twin Cities in MN) I('d love to offer my services. A big toast to all of you, especially the taxidermist offering his services to give these kids an opportunity to hang that "Dream come true" on their wall. I wish there was something I could do to help. Hell, y'all ought to get in touch with Buckmasters... they have a HELLUVA disabled hunters (kids AND adults) program, they may be able to give you a boost. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help in MN. I can be reached at: [email protected]
Old 05-27-2004, 11:46 AM

What can I do to help out disabled hunters in Huntsville, AL?
Old 06-29-2004, 11:14 PM

HELLO EVERYONE. I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT ANY KID THAT WANTS TO GO HUNTING OR JUST SHOOTING. I TEACH HUNTER ED AND ALSO HAVE A SHOOTING SPORTS PROGRAM IN SPENCER INDIANA 4-H. I TEACH ARCHERY AND STARTING UP SHOT GUN IN THE FALL. I`M A MEMBER OF THE NRA AND NWTF AND SO ON. I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO HELP OUT. I HAVE PRIVATE LAND TO HUNT ON. SO IF I CAN HELP OUT PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT [email protected] I WILL RESPOND ASAP. THANKS TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE RESPONDED!!! THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE!! HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:59 PM

Your all good people keep up the good work!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:54 PM

hey sir i am 14 and i was looking threw this site and it hit me. we need to appreciate how forcunate we all r and the pepole in places that make fun of those pepole we all need to take a stand because they cant help that the lord dident give the the abilllitys we have.AND the pepole that you r taking hunting tell them i hope they will KILL a bigg one i think your a cool prerson to do that blake powell

Quick Reply: Disabled and terminally ill kids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.