Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 My tree stand cart >

My tree stand cart

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

My tree stand cart

Old 07-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My tree stand cart

due to some back surgery I had to come up with a way to get my tree stand back in the woods. I was given a golf bag caddy and I painted it with krylon camo paint. Most golf courses here in Florida don't allow their use because it slows the game down, you should be able to find one by just asking around.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Looks Good!
Old 09-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Spike

Great Idea, hope it works well for you, if you don't mind I like to share that idea with my home forum! Let me know please.
Randy
Old 09-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Randy, Welcome to HNI. Your more than welcome to share the idea, thats why we're all here, to help others. I won't be doing any hunting this year, because I need more back surgery. The one improvement that I will be doing is to replace the wheels with larger ones. I've been looking at bicycle wheels from a kids bike, or maybe wheels from an old lawn mower that has the big wheels in the back. Since I took these pictures I added a small platform at the bottom so that I can carry more stuff, and I added some framework running the length of the cart which helps to hold the stand to the cart. I even tie wrap things to the cart like a knife, flashlight, water bottle holder, and a small backpack. Start talking about this idea to any of your friends that golf and someone will probably give you one that they have sitting in their shed.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:03 AM
Fork Horn

That's cool! I need something like that for when I (eventually) get a deer. I have back problems as well, (broke L3) and have been wondering how I'll get one out.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:24 AM
Spike

They also work great to move blinds around to, come complete with little bungy cords Ha!