HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun-53/)
-   -   Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/deer-hunting-contest-2004-gun/72414-offical-team-buck-snipers-1-thread.html)

wihunter402 09-30-2004 08:16 AM

RE: Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Does anyone know how to use a grunt tube in Spanish?
Sorry man. I only hunt the US bucks so I never felt the need to learn.;) Good luck to you down there.

lhook7 09-30-2004 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: trophyhuntr

what outfitter and how much$$
I sent you an email.

trophyhuntr 10-01-2004 07:10 AM

got it, looks like a neat place

lhook7 10-01-2004 08:57 AM

Yeah, I've been wanting to book a hunt with them for a couple of years. My buddy and I reserved 2 spots earlier this year, but a guy in a pickup hit me while I was riding my Harley and shattered my right wrist. I told the outfitter to release the spots he was holding for me because I didn't think I would be able to hunt this year, but I have recovered much faster than the doctor thought I would. I called last week and he still had the spots open so we took them.

davidhardegree 10-01-2004 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: lhook7

Does anyone know how to use a grunt tube in Spanish?

All you have to do is hold it like you would a burrito!!!

1dahunter 10-03-2004 09:43 AM

LMAO thats a good one I really liked that!!!:D

1dahunter 10-03-2004 10:00 AM

Went out yesterday to the 120 acres private land that hasnt been hunted in 30 years for a preliminary scout and the main trail is over 6 feet wide with lots of scrapes and rubs, spooked an 8 pointer that was definately 140 class. Going out next weekend and set up a ground blind so they will be used to it come opening day. I have got a real good feeling about this spot. While there I got the ajoining neighbors permission to hunt his land also,(he is the ladys man friend) who let me hunt her place. So all in all I got a little over 200 acres to hunt there. Most of the lanes are big enough that I can use my electric scooter to get in to and a friend of mine made a gun rack to fit on the back of my scooter that holds 4 rifles now if I can just get it camo painted Id have it made.

trophyhuntr 10-04-2004 09:17 AM

sounds great get it painted and great luck to ya.

wihunter402 10-04-2004 10:52 AM

1da - Where is this place? JK. The 80 that I am on seems dead right now. Not seeing much of anything. I think it is because they are all in the neighbors corn.[:o] Maybe once that gets picked my luck will change. I was getting 15 or so pictures a week on the trail camera and the last 2 weeks I have only gotten 8 total. Just over 3 weeks for the T-zone. I wish you luck.

davidhardegree 10-04-2004 07:24 PM

ORIGINAL: wihunter402

I think it is because they are all in the neighbors corn.[:o] Maybe once that gets picked my luck will change.

Have you talked to the neighbor with the corn? See if they'll let you hunt!