Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun)
 Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread >

Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Gun) All posts regarding the Rifle Deer Hunting Contest 2004 go into this Forum.

Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 10:51 AM

Default RE: Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

his pic on page 15 has the gun in it but no tag
Old 11-18-2004, 11:00 AM

I noticed that and in his story he said he got in to late but was going to register it the next morning
Old 11-18-2004, 11:06 AM

i smell another ruling
Old 11-18-2004, 11:10 AM

I wouldnt doubt it, if they enact rule #11 I will vote to leave everything as is cause alot of guys such as your self have worked hard at getting their buck there is no need to throw it out.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:38 AM

Well guys Im tired of the moderators ignoring us so Im gonna stir things up a bit so if I disappear then you will know that I got booted from the site. If this happens if one of you would keep in touch by email cause Id really like to know how the contest goes. you can reach me at
[email protected] or my other hang out www.downsouthhunting.com its a neat forum and every body there is like family, good old down south hospitality.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow guys. I didn't realize there were all these problems. I haven't been here much. I know the bow contest dropped the rule about the tag in picture because some states don't have tags. Weapon in picture is a must. Now I think that is to help prove it was a bow kill not a gun kill. I wouldn't think too may guys are going to post a picture of a bow kill and claim it was a gun kill.

Well I hope the mods take care of this quickly. I'll be heading out for gun season this weekend but I am the bow only guy on the team. I hope to get out some in the late season. I am supposed to get the cast off on Dec. 1st so I may still get out before the Jan. 2 closing.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:20 PM

Hey Wihunter glad to hear from you and glad your foot is doing better. The moderators seem to be ignoring us or just plain not doing their job. I have pm them put up two posts and still no answer. This is beginning to be a joke. If I step in and call for rule #11 to be enacted and all team captains vote on it then Ill probably get booted. Oh well good luck on your hunting and be carefull. Jimmy
Old 11-18-2004, 07:28 PM

Well guys I just emailed administration and complained about the moderators not doing there jobs so lets see how long I last.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:32 AM

Well emailing administration didnt do any good either, I feel like we are being ignored. I bet if I made a post with cussing Id get an immediate response. So until or if anything is done Im just gonna go like all is ok. If they decide to wait till the contest is over and then start disqualifing certain bucks Im gonna protest big time for what good it'll do. I feel there should be a Moderator here everyday as with all the other sites I visit.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

I plan on having him scored this weekend and have it up here by Monday. Here's another pic and his tag band is in his leg.

Quick Reply: Offical Team Buck Snipers (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.