Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Elite 8 seminar coming to a town near you >

Elite 8 seminar coming to a town near you

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Elite 8 seminar coming to a town near you

Yes, that's right folks. Elite 8 will be taking the show on the road and helping you bag that big one next year. Our seminar's will be full of helpfull hints on stand placement, scent control and calling tatics. Our first location will be in zip code 121553. Classes are filling quick so reserve your seat today. The first 50 will get a bonus seminar on "Hunting the Big Cats" put on by Cougarmag. Just think next year, you to will be able to let out that Tribal scream as you drag your monster back into the hunting camp.

Our team members are some of the best in the business. Just in the first 15 minutes you'll be thinking 02BHNTN. The thought of creeping into the woods like a Fieldmouse as to not disturb your quarry around you. For those of you who need to ride the ATV out to your stand, do we have a treat for you. RTA47 will be holding special courses on the new custom design RTA470 from Honda with Team Elite 8 Logo on the side. You too can look like a proffessional in your hunting camp next year. The course will include all the safety features but more important how to haul that monster out of the woods.

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself on getting your monster out of the woods. We first must discuss shot placement. The Elite 8 speakers we have are Gutshot and Badshotbob. Don't let those names fool you. These boys are killers. Sure in the beginning they may have picked up their names from hunting camp but they were just Mathewsboys back then. Today they are lean mean and ready to help you make that perfect shot. For those of you who want a different feeling, you can always try with your left hand. Lefty26 will be there to give any helpfull pointers.

All of this can be yours for three easy payments or $99.99. Meals and lodging are extra but snacks will be provided during and after each class. Sign up today!

Thank you,
Old 02-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Elite 8 seminar coming to a town near you

Order Now, while openings are still available. With this group of guys and the renowned knowledge they have of whitetails and whitetail habitat, seating wont last long. So order now..

If you secure your seat before The end of February, I personally will throw in a One on One seminar on "How to get MORE than just meat for the Table". Thats right fellow Hunters, a ONE on ONE seminar with Mathewsboy. And, if that isn't enough, I'll throw in a BONUS seminar with FIELDMOUSE, "How to hunt Deer, Just like FIELD mice". And if this still isn't enough, i'll throw in a ONE DAY SEMINAR on, "HOW TO SING LIKE MY MAMMA", given by RTA47(Rappin To Alaska). Don't pass up the oportunity of a lifetime. You'll learn everything from trailing GUTSHOT deer, how to smoke a LEFTY the right way, what 02BHNTN REALLY means, All about the new short magnum rifle cartridge, COUGARMAG, tracking secrets from TRIBAL Chief 121553, and last but not least, "HOW TO SHOOT A BOW THE RIGHT WAY", by BADSHOTBOB. This is a ONE TIME OFFER. Learn from the EXPERTS and Sing like the EXPERTS. This won't last long, so Act now!!!!
Old 02-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Getting awful deep in here - we gotta listen to this for another 9 months?

Them bragging rights are priceless
Old 02-18-2005, 02:07 PM

It will just hurt that much more when they can't throw down the repeat.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

....Hey didn't I see that same ad on an infomercial last night?

Remember guys, when your at the top there is no where to go but down!!![8D]
Old 02-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm sure glad I haven't put the shovel away yet ,look's like I'll be doing a little more shovelling this seaon .Oh what am I talking about, the hell with the shovel, I have a snow blower .LOL

nubo
Old 02-19-2005, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

how man more months to next season?
Old 02-19-2005, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lonely at the top. Nice reading guys I enjoyed it.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are too funny. Good job. Bobby

>>>-----PROUD MEMBER OF THE ELITE 8------>
Old 02-19-2005, 01:30 PM

My grandmother can teach you how to kill a handful of dinks......What else you got?

[8D]

Quick Reply: Elite 8 seminar coming to a town near you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.