Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Regarding all teams

Old 09-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Regarding all teams

I just want to say that all this smack talk is pretty impressive and am laughing constantly at everyones remarks about all the teams.I just hope that everyone is laughing with me and not taking it personally
I truley do hope that everyone gets there deer this year being it a doe a small button buck or the buck of their dreams
I want to wish everyone luck this season,have fun and share their pics with all of us
As of october 1st I will be out trying to do my best as well and seen a few wall hangers in my area,and hopefully be able to add it to my teams score
Good luck to everyone in the contest or not.
Sincerly-------jason
Old 09-02-2004, 07:23 AM

Default RE: Regarding all teams

that was so touching it brings tomy eyes here i thought you were [>:] but u have a caring side on behalf of the unknow element good luck to u and your team, and to all teams happy hunting
Old 09-02-2004, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good post extreme1!!
I would also like to say that the smack talk is fun but I hope nobody takes any of it seriously, I know that I do not. Its hard to tell peoples true intentions just by reading text - we all know that.

I hope we all bring home some venison for the families opening day and throughout the season!
Good luck to everyone, contest or not!! Especially Team 19 - you're gonna need it suckers!
Old 09-02-2004, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Extreme1! I was out the other day and guess who's back in the same spot I seen him all of last season ,remember my shed's?
Anyway's smack talk or not I'm sure everyone is enjoying this as much as I am .As you see our team has been very quiet where it comes to smack ,but we'll let our trophies do the talking bud .LOL

nubo
Old 09-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I talk alot of smack....no ifs ands or buts. But it is always in good fun and not meant to hurt feelings. My bark is worse than my bite, and my bark is more like a yap. by the way go team go 6.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I talk alot of smack....no ifs ands or buts. But it is always in good fun and not meant to hurt feelings. My bark is worse than my bite, and my bark is more like a yap
LOL button----I'm sure most guys here are the same.
Have fun and good luck
Old 09-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, you all just keep trying to think up and post the smack, meanwhile Team Wall Hangers will be posting the big ones and hanging them on the wall.

Regardless, it's going to be an interesting season and I'm looking forward to all the entry posts.....if they ever come...
Old 09-16-2004, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team -8- has already drawn blood on a fat doe in which i shot last sat-09-11-04 7:37AM And also had to let a small 8 point walk buy along with three other doe`s! There is a chance something much bigger will be along soon! Two yrs ago on the second week of bow season i had 140class 10 pt come bye at about 35 yrds but had no shot! so it could happen at any time but most likely it will be around mid nov-dec before i get a chance at a good buck! Good luck to everyone! rta47.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the doe RTA47---now get that big buck for team elite 8
Old 09-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the doe BUT....... man with your Team you REALLY should have taken that "small 8", it just may be the only buck you guys will have a crack at this year ?!? I certainly hope not to many folks get upset with all the smack. It's all in fun and I hope everybody realizes that. Best of luck to all of ya.

Quick Reply: Regarding all teams

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.