Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Let me explain who wins this thing...... >

Let me explain who wins this thing......

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Let me explain who wins this thing......

Old 08-25-2004, 08:09 PM

Default Let me explain who wins this thing......

It's definetely between team 19 (PassThru) and the dregs of Team 4. How do I know?

Look at the strings of posts.........we have way to much time on our hands. We will be in the woods, while you guys are working.....lol...lol..............
Old 08-25-2004, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Let me explain who wins this thing......

It's funny cause it's true.
Old 08-25-2004, 08:25 PM

we will see who wins this contest.......
Old 08-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

im actually thinking that the team that has the most kids in school , and guys with alot of vacation days will win it..... simply due to the fact that guys wont get out enough....

But me , and ILNYPAKY-EH will be out day in and day out , sitting , waiting , for that one moment when we get to kill and grill our monster bucks , and the pride of you guys!
Old 08-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will go out every evening after work until time change...the wife hates the early season!! I will also be taking vacation in november to concentrate on the monsters still out there!!
Old 08-25-2004, 11:35 PM
Fork Horn

Lets see, I get off of work in the early morning of november 5th and wont have to be back till November 22!!!! Oh yeah that should work out just fine!!
Old 08-26-2004, 05:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

The team that will win, will be the least picky team that doesn't hold out for bruisers. 10 guys shooting average bucks, will outscore 2-3 guys shooting monsters.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

But me , and ILNYPAKY-EH will be out day in and day out , sitting , waiting , for that one moment when we get to kill and grill our monster bucks , and the pride of you guys!
I will be in the woods at the very least 3 times a week thru Jan. I take Oct 1 off of work and then I take a week in first part of Nov for the rut. I'll definately be putting my time in.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

The team that will win, will be the least picky team that doesn't hold out for bruisers. 10 guys shooting average bucks, will outscore 2-3 guys shooting monsters.
see i agree with this... and on a side note i will tage the first P&Y buck that walks past me that way we have an average score and THEN since illinois allows TWO antlered deer... i will concentrate on that MONSTER! but if that monster walks in front of me first he will be the one i tag! and [:-] ohhhh look at that 5 illinois hunters on my team! now isnt that NICE
Old 08-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Fork Horn

I just checked the "Official Score Card" thread and we (team 10) are tied for 1st.

Quick Reply: Let me explain who wins this thing......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.