Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread >

Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Sumhunter! I've been hunting there for 12 yrs now ,we don't need a guide here in Ont ,I'm very familiar with Kwinkwaga and Fido, and Little Flood and big Flood lakes,I have a map of the area I'll have to check on the Lake that you've mentioned ,but I think that I know the bridge that you've mentioned but we don't normally hunt down that way,and yes Domtar own's the land that we hunt .I heard that Domtar has started up again ,since they've been shut down for the last 2 season's because of the Tarriff on their lumber that applied from the U.S. We turn right when you get to the mill and go in on the 100 road till we get to the 50 rd and turn left ,then we go to the 52 rd and that's the area we hunt .I hunt up near Flood Lakes and we camp at Fido lake .there's only one way into that lake and one way out. I usually spend about $500.00 dollar's for my trip although gas is now out of this world it might cost me a little more this season also we're going for 2 week's instead of the usual 10 day's .I'm about 12 hrs away as well .Keep in touch . That is pretty bizzar that you know the area as well.

nubo
Old 09-03-2004, 08:23 PM

You guys mind checking in? You are the only team that has reported, and it is due by Sunday.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:07 PM

NUBO,

Do we need to check in as a team somewhere? I know we need to pick up a few alternates.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:02 PM

Yea, there's a thread in this forum for checking in how many have checked in on your team. You guys are the only team that hasn't yet. Later.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Guy! if you take a second look you'll see that I had checked in early last week [page 2] so just to be safe I've checked in again .This thread purtains to the Captains Sumhunter and I've taken care of business already.

nubo
Old 09-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Team #11, guy's! I'd like to take a moment to welcome a couple new member's to our team Mr.D and Luckybuck ,I've e-mailed our 2 new members and hopefully they will join us soon .I'd like for us as a team to welcome our 2 new members to our team.

Anyway's guy's I'm still looking for someone to take my place for the 2 week's that I'll be away for the moose hunt starting Sept 20th till the 2nd of Oct .

Plese contact me at [email protected]

nubo
Old 09-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

Hello Team 11

This is MR.D checking in as a new member from the list of alternates.
Glad to be aboard and will do my best to add some inches to our total.
Thanks again,
MR.D
Old 09-04-2004, 09:28 PM

Luckybuck checking in . Thanks for the opportunity. Just got in from a scouting trip. 22 deer sited, and the mast crop is good this year. Hope I can strike for the team.
Old 09-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

The big part of the season is safety guy's ,we'll wecome all the extra inch's we can muster ,but play safe and have a good season . And again guy's welcome to the team ,most of our team member's have been pretty busy as of late ,but I'm sure they'll be welcoming you's both very soon.

I Have e-mail bowdaddy and hopefully soon our logo will be updated to show our new members .

nubo
Old 09-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome MR.D and Luckybuck! Glad to have you aboard!

Quick Reply: Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.