Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread >

Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 12:36 PM

Default RE: Official Team "The Shafts" (11) Thread

Well guys, sorry I did not get to add some inches to our score but I will be ready this coming season. I know it seems like an eternity but its only October here. Besides in the meantime I can fish and shoot my bow. By the way I had my surgery to repair the holes in my heart and everything is going well. I should be able to go full speed mid Feb. I guess I will give you guys updates on the fishing here. We have crappie, bream, bass, and catfish. Some others as well but those are the best eating. Thanks for allowing me to be on the team. If anyone is ever this way. let me know and we will get a hunt or fish on.
Have a great year
Old 02-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's it's been a great season and it's starting to get ugly here ,I understand that team 7 has a buck that they haven't gotten scored ,and I totally understand where he's coming from I'm sure if this was any other team they would feel the same and if they were able to get it scored it just might upset team #8 ,isn't that what this is all about good fair competition with fun in mind .Of course it is team 7 and team 8 are very close and although it really doesn't matter to me who win's I think they have the right to see if they can get this deer scored and entered .
Unfortunsately if they can't produce a pic of the hunter and his full deer then I'm very sorry for their loss because they came soooo darn close ,but I'm afraid that's how it goes .They have a few day's left to go and I hope that Atlasman can come up with a pic and all the team Captains take it to a vote whether the pic's valid enough to satisfy the rest of the team's .Good luck Atlasman .

nubo
Old 02-12-2005, 07:51 AM

Sorry, I haven't had the chance to talk much throughout the latter part of the contest - work has been unbelievably busy. In fact, busy enough, I've only got out ice fishing three times - that really sucks. Anyway, I hope you all had a great year and it's been really fun. After all, there's always next year. The day season closes, I start looking forward to next year. Wish you all the best of luck and have a safe "2005".

Jeff

NUBO - I'll keep you posted how my fishing trip to Kwinkwaga goes - We are leaving May 26th (I know it's a ways away, but I can't stop thinking about it already...especially since hunting season is over).