Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Lucky 13"   (13) Thread >

Official Team "Lucky 13" (13) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Lucky 13" (13) Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 08:43 PM

Default RE: Official Team "Lucky 13" (13) Thread

Actually WI, I didn't plan it that way. As I said, I had trouble finding a buck photo that wasn't copyrighted. I was wondering if anyone was going to count the points! I looked at that little 'nub' and thought that if it was pointing in our direction it could be an inch long. And yes, I believe the G2 and the tip splits

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was wondering if anyone was going to count the points!
I always count the points.
Old 09-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and I know what you mean about the copyright thing. I think quite a few of the other team logos are probably in violation of that.[:'(]
Old 09-03-2004, 11:25 PM
PLB

Sorry,
but I am somewhat of a computer retard. Jen, I followed your instructions, I have the new account and I have the picture saved in my new account but I will need more detailed instructions to get that logo tagged to my profile.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:12 PM
PLB

How about that, I got it. Thanks for your help Jen.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:14 AM

Had to take my stealth cam down...[:@] I know the camera recommended using Kodak film, but I had Fuji and put that in. Well, don't ya know I find out later on (from Cabelas) that the Fuji film won't advance past one photo! Of all the *^$^%$&ing nerve!!! I read every post I could find on the forums here and I do not recall anyone saying not to use Fuji. Oh well, back to Wallyworld for more film. Maybe I'm just not meant to see what's in my woods?[:-]
Old 09-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jen,
Sorry to hear that. I just got back from the cabin and don't have much this week on the trail camera. Two small bucks and some does and turkeys. 13 pictures in all. I did get 7 stands hung and two gound blinds set up. Last year I was watching a nice 8 point that I never did get in close. He liked to use this one certain ridge but I never got a chance to hunt that spot because I didn't see him until almost gun season and never after that. Well the sign was there like he is still using that ridge. I have a great setup on him and I just need the right wind and a buck tag to hunt it. Should be a great year. STILL 13 days to go.[:@]
Old 09-06-2004, 02:13 PM

Jen awesome logo!!!! The directions helped a lot being that I've never had a picture on a sig. Sorry to hear about the problem with the deer cam. I too try to read all the posts about different different new things I'm planning on buying. As with this year I bought a whisker bisket. I read all the posts and it never mentioned that using one would decrease your arrows length by 2 to 3 inchs. This was a huge problem for me because I was planning on buying the rest and a dozen arrows cut to length from eders. Instead of ordering off the internet I desided to go to a new archery store here in town. I saved a lot of time and frustration by just going to the store. Well I'm off to pratice shooting. I'm going to pratice shooting broad heads today being that the season starts in 9 DAYS!!!!!!! I can't wait, I just hope it cools off before opening day because it is 90 degrees now.

Enjoy your Labor Day!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2004, 03:15 PM

Thanks KardKutter... I'm glad that you got it all figured out. So, you only have 9 days to go. I think it is 26 days for me. Such a long time. I know what you mean about the 90 degree temps. I missed recovering a doe last year due to the heat. Hopefully things will cool down this year. Plus, I hope the skeeters aren't as bad as last year.

Well, off to re-hang the StealthCam again. Ya know, when I opened the darn thing up it didn't want to rewind the film - half the roll was exposed even though it said that only one photo was taken. That means I could have possibly seen what was in the photos. Oh well, live and learn.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:55 PM

Is it working?

Quick Reply: Official Team "Lucky 13" (13) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.