Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread >

Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread

Lets get fired up guys! wheres everyone from? Im from central Illinois & will be hunting some mighty fine ground this year. Hoping to help out here from Illinois.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:07 AM

Default RE: team 2

I'm here and since Iowa owns the record book now this should be a slam dunk for our team.
Been out scouting, got the game cams up some nice deer on film and still looking for the monster that got away in late muzzleloader last year.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

Gentlemen,
It's a clean sweep for Team 2 since I hunt Oklahoma and Kansas!! Most of my archery hunting will be from Kansas as it's actually closer to my house and hillier than my western Oklahoma flatland. I'm not sure about my deercam pics but I'll put out the camera and get some pics posted. Let's all try to post some deercam pics and see if the others on the team "hold out" for the biggest possible deer in their area and take some ribbing if he doesn't.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

right on guys, confidence is what we have.(along with a 2004 championship title) any thoughts about a team name? Lets get ready for the big dance!
Old 08-24-2004, 04:07 PM
Typical Buck

Good to meet you guys! I'm in Fairfield county CT. Lotsa deer & some nice bucks, Hope I dont let you down! Saw a nice 8 pointer last year but couldnt get him. I know where he lives now tho & hopefully he'll be mine within the next couple Mos. Our season starts in about 3 weeks Sept 15th.
Old 08-24-2004, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys i know that OLMOSSYHORNS will be aroudn soon , i was puttin stands p with him today , he is jsut busy with some other stuff , but im sure he will be on tonight or tommorow so dont get shaken ..... althought i will kill the biggun at the farm b4 him
Old 08-24-2004, 08:46 PM
Fork Horn

Team Name? Okay how about Backstrap Boys not that we can sing or anything.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:48 PM

Got the game cam pics back and have one real interesting picture on it. Half a right ear with part of a rack. There are 6 points on the part of a rack and you can't see the brow sp? tine, so that would make at least seven.

He was too close to the camera so didn't get a good picture at all but enough to know where to concentrate my stands.

I'll get it posted soon. Also got a nice 9 point on film but not in the catagory of this other deer.

Jeremy
alittle back ground on me 32 years old
started hunting at age 6
Hunter safety instructor
Bow, shotgun, muzzle loader for deer
Bowhunting experience started in 1986
me and brother in law have about 10 stands we put out with 3 trail cams on all private ground.

Self employed real estate broker so got all the time in the world.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:50 PM

Backstrap boys sounds good to me.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: team 2 Thread

Backstrap boys sounds good to me

Quick Reply: Official Team "Backstrap Boys" (2) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.