Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Killer instinct swat 408 >

Killer instinct swat 408

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Killer instinct swat 408

Old 09-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Spike

Default Killer instinct swat 408

Hi

Everyone. I am Dave. I just picked up the killer instinct swat 408 crossbow with hawk scope. Anyone on here have this crossbow? If so how do you like?
Old 09-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

Not that one but have the KI 350. Can't tell you anything about that one but I had a terrible time trying to use Carbon Express bolts in my and went back to the KillerTech Pro bolts to get good broadhead flight. It seems a soft spine causes broadheads to plane off course.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

You continue to try to sell that nonsense to new hunters who asked questions. You don't know what you are talking about and you should not be giving advice to anyone. Not all bolts of the same brand name are spined the same, I told you that twice before but you continue to spout nonsense. Please, any new crossbow owner who asks for advise do not take it from archeryrob.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

No sense you being ignorant, because you disagree with me. A stiff spined bolt fixed all my planing of broadheads. Cabelas sold me soft spined CE bolts and didn't offer stiff spined ones that I can tell an makes no reference to spine at all and most other sites do not also. So how it one to tell what spine the bolts are? Even manufacturers sites don;t half list any of this and it matters!

You attitude and attacking people is why forums like this die and this one is a glimmer of what it once was.

Last edited by archeryrob; 09-09-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am just trying to make sure you do not steer anyone wrong, which you are. All you have to do is google carbon express crossbolts and you can easily see the different varieties and different spines.. Here I will save you the trouble! The fact is, unless one knows the person they are receiving advice from is an expert on the subject the best place for information is from someone in a pro shop, not a message board. That being said, since someone asked, if you are a novice on a subject do not give advise to a person who may believe you know what you are talking about.
https://www.thecrossbowstore.com/Car...olts-s/348.htm

Last edited by Oldtimr; 09-09-2018 at 06:30 AM.