Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

NAP Killzones

Old 10-19-2015, 03:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default NAP Killzones

Bought them for my TenPoint bow this year & have had HORRIBLE results on 5 animals shot. Blood trails are minimal at best & the deer (minus the 'yote) are going a long way before dying. All double lung shots except one quartering away shot which only hit 1 lung. Gong back to the Spitfires. What are your experiences w/ the Killzones? I heard good things about the Killzones, but they're not working for me...
Old 10-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

I shoot 100 gr Killzones out of my TenPoint. Shoot very similar to field points. Have shot 3 deer and a 170 lb pig. All had great blood trails, all recovered in under a 100 yards except one which was hit low.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

I use 100 grain Killzones on my compound bow (60#, 29.5" draw Mission Ballistic) and have had excellent results this year. Shot a buck at 50 yards, wen through one rib and cracked the shoulder blade on the opposite side, 40 yards and he piled up. The other was a doe, double lung shot and she also went 40 yards spraying blood everywhere.