Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Lighted nocks for red hot crossbow bolts >

Lighted nocks for red hot crossbow bolts

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Lighted nocks for red hot crossbow bolts

Old 10-18-2014, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lighted nocks for red hot crossbow bolts

Trying to figure out what nockturnal lighted nocks will fix my redhot crossbow bolts... Anyboy use em in the redhots?
Old 12-12-2014, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got those nockturnal nocks that have hot glue cement... They work good
Old 12-17-2015, 04:44 AM
Spike

Default Lighted nocks for Red Hot bolts

First- the nock must be .300. They will press fit nicely. I use the ones sold by Parker Xbow co. 2. They are easy to mount, turn on/off easy and claim 40 hours battery life. The batteries can be replaced too. 3. Come in red or green.
My dealer was out and sold me another brand. It is green lighted, comes with a sliding collar or ring that allows for practice shots. However the one time I shot it at a deer it was lit going in, passed through, and not lit exitting! I finally found the bolt two days later in some grass just 20 feet beyond where the deer was shot. The
light came on and off as designed but I am disappointed with the exit issue. Red Hots only now.