Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Review on the Parker, Thunder Hawk! >

Review on the Parker, Thunder Hawk!

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Review on the Parker, Thunder Hawk!

Old 09-25-2014, 02:50 PM
Spike

Talking Review on the Parker, Thunder Hawk!

Just thought i would give a short review on the Parker Thunder Hawk! This compact size x bow delivers! It shoots at 320fps, which is plenty of speed and is deadly accurate, once you get it sighted in!..... It is very well built and it is made in the USA! It has one of the best warranties of any x bow on the market! I wasn't sure at first when i first received it , if I was going to like it, because it look so much smaller than the other x bows that I looked.Well, I can tell you that I love the way this x bow handles! I've been a bow hunter for more that 35yrs, and if its one thing that I learned........make sure that your equipment isn't too cumbersome to be carrying around in the woods! That' s what turned me off with some of the other crossbows on the market! They where just too darn heavy! I like to be mobile when I'm in the woods so my equipment has to be lite!
Now if you decide on getting this x bow from Parker, I highly recommend that once you get it, make sure that you tighten all of the bolts and screws using loc-tite. If not, then you"ll go crazy trying to sight it in. I watched videos on you tube about the pros and cons of this bow before i bought it. The only con is some of the screws and bolts where loose when they got the bow. Especially the ones that are by the trigger assembly. (2) They need to be tightened before you start to shoot! Other than that this little compact crossbow freaking rocks!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2014, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats and good luck with the Parker. They make good stuff.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Spike

Talking Thanks!

Originally Posted by bugsNbows
Congrats and good luck with the Parker. They make good stuff.
Thanks! Its my first crossbow! I'm really enjoying it!
Old 10-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

One of my trigger bolts fell out of my Parker buck buster lol