Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wicked Ridge at Rural King >

Wicked Ridge at Rural King

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wicked Ridge at Rural King

Old 08-26-2014, 07:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default Wicked Ridge at Rural King

I have been shopping for a Xbow and have narrowed it down to the Wicked Ridge Invader. It's in my price range and nothing but good reviews. Today I got a Rural King flyer in the mail and they carry the Invader package with sling, scope, and quiver for $479.00. Until Sept. 6 everything in the store is 12% off so the add shows the Invader packedge for $422.00. I took the add into the Gander Mtn which is near my office and they said they will match the price. I looked in the Gander Mtn add and it shows the Invader currently has a $50.00 manufacturer mail in rebate. I am not sure if the computer will spit out the rebate slip for me since it is a price match or not but I am going to buy from them and see what happens. Most places sell the package for aruond $500 give or take so it is a bargain at $420.00. If I end up getting a $50.00 mail in rebate it will be an even sweeter deal. Ill let you know what happens.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a good deal. Congrats.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Check your local stores if you are interested. The kit that Rural King sells has the scope, quiver, bolts, and sling.
http://www.ruralking.com/crossbow-wr...w-scp-a52.html

When I went back to Gander to check and see if I could get a rebate we realized the one they sell (at least my local store) only has the scope and quiver, no bolts or sling. Also the register will not generate the rebate since the price is manually marked down.

Rural King does not show the lower price on their website but when I look at their ad it shows the 12% off bringing it down to $422.00. This is a great price for this Xbow, even if you don't have a Rural King nearby and can get one of the other stores to match their price (without the bolts and sling) it is still a good price.