Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Horton Coming Back??? >

Horton Coming Back???

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Horton Coming Back???

Old 08-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking Horton Coming Back???

After doing some research, I went to a Horton site and it looks like the company is coming back into operation on 1/8/15. Anyone else have any other input to this?

If so I know the old warrantees won't be honored, but hopefully we will be able to get work done on current bows!!! I can hope can't I?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Spike

Ten Point bought the Horton name and is bringing out a line of bows using the Horton name. Have not heard much about what exactly they will have, or what price range they will be in.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I would love To see Horton and Ten Point associated. This should put Horton back on top of their game like they once were.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

The main Engineer / Designer at Horton started his own XBow company about 3 years ago. It's called Camx and his name is David Choma. He's a pleasure to talk / deal with and has a terrific Xbow available called the Chaos 325. It's designed from the ground up as a hunting Xbow and is deadly accurate. Yall' check it out.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:31 AM
Typical Buck

For what it's worth, I was in an archery shop the other day and the owner told me that Ten Point will begin making a bow under the Horton name. He said it is going to be priced between the Wicked Ridge and Ten Point line, middle of the pack between those two.