Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
$49.99/ dz arrows >

$49.99/ dz arrows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

$49.99/ dz arrows

Old 06-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Spike

Default $49.99/ dz arrows

Found this on another forum and wanted to pass it along. He went on to say that while the website says no discounts apply, using code Joe53 will get a 10% discount.

The $49.99/DZ arrow is back
I wanted to drop by and update ya'll on the newest with Deer Crossing Archery..

We just launched our new arrow line, the ECO Hunters! The ECOs were created for archer who doesn't want to dump their paycheck on a couple of arrows, and they still get top notch quality carbon arrows! ECO Hunters come pre-fletched with R2 vanes in your choice of Flo Orange, Flo Green, or Flo Yellow hen vanes and white $$$$ vane.

Find them on our website, or shoot me a email if anybody has questions or wants more information on them..

Thanks guys!

Jesse
Old 06-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Spike

Default I think you're mistaken

I just went to the site and it quoted me over $400 for a dozen arrows. 10 % discount or not, these things are expensive....

Maybe for regular arrows it can be that cheap, but the single line of Crossbow arrows was over $400.00

your post is a little misleading i would have to say.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:30 AM
DCA
Spike

Hot Tamale,

That must have been some kind of glitch in the website. We do not have any product anywhere close to that price! I think our most expensive product is under $160 for a dozen .001" custom fletched LD targets cut with points and bushings and all that extra stuff.

We do indeed have a $49.99 a dozen arrow. our ECOs. I'd recommend trying it again!!

Sorry for the glitch also.

Originally Posted by hot tamale
I just went to the site and it quoted me over $400 for a dozen arrows. 10 % discount or not, these things are expensive....

Maybe for regular arrows it can be that cheap, but the single line of Crossbow arrows was over $400.00

your post is a little misleading i would have to say.