Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Flagaway® Crossbow Laser Bore Sight / Bow Arrow Laser Sighting Tool Boresighte >

Flagaway® Crossbow Laser Bore Sight / Bow Arrow Laser Sighting Tool Boresighte

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Flagaway® Crossbow Laser Bore Sight / Bow Arrow Laser Sighting Tool Boresighte

Old 05-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Spike

Default Flagaway® Crossbow Laser Bore Sight / Bow Arrow Laser Sighting Tool Boresighte

Have any of you fellas ever use this tool to boresitght your crossbow scope It screws onto your bolt & puts a laser dot & from what i understand you just line up un till the grosshair is in the middle of the dot . It sounds a little like a gadget or it may work well I just wanted to know if any one on here has ever had or used one
Old 05-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Spike

I just start at 10yds, at that distance you can visually see if you'll miss the target. When on at 10yds, 20yds won't be that far off.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Spike

Smile Flagaway Crossbow Laser Bore Sight

Do you like your's & how well do they work I am looking at on on Ebay fpr $20.50 & Free S&H I really think that they will work the Ebay seller told me that he has sold 244 of them since he got them in stock
Thanks for your reply
Old 06-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Spike

Default Flagaway Crossbow Laser Bore Sight

Well i ordered me one of those crossbow bore sighting tools & i got it for under $20 + Free S&H . I just got my Covert CX1 back from Carbon Express they replaced everything but my scope & the quiver the riser had a little bit of play or wabble between the riser & where it bolts onto the frame i recivevd a email explaining what had cause this to happen to begin with & Carbon Express told me that the frame had been cut about 8mm too short on mine so they replaced it & the riser also it's a whole new crossbow again sorry about getting off topic let me know if any of my fella crossbow hunters/shooter have used one of these tools just let me know if ya liked it or if you didn't either way i would love to know