Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Problem With My Covert CX1 Crossbow >

Problem With My Covert CX1 Crossbow

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Problem With My Covert CX1 Crossbow

Old 03-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Spike

Default Problem With My Covert CX1 Crossbow

I am having a small problem with my Covert CX1 the Foot bracket keeps coming loose & i have even taken it to a bow shop & the guy tightened it all the way up it wouldn't go no more or it would have stripped out compeletely & i's worked loose yet again & now the little cable Guide/Glide has also broken I am calling Carbon Express in the morning & let them in on whats going on with my brand new Covert CX1 I haven't even shot it 50 times I had called CE before about the Foot bracket not staying tight ^ the lady wanted to replace the bottom of my Xbow & now that the little cabe Guide/Glide has broken i just hope that Carbon Express will just replace the entire crossbow before i get hurt using it man if that Foot Bracket alone pulled all the way out i would have a crossbow Sandwich for lunch it's jst my rotten ass luck following me around like a lost puppy . I am hoping that Carbon Express Customer Service is as good as i have heard it was i haven't even had the crossbow a whole month yet I WILL KEP YOU GUYS POSTED ON HOW i AM TREATED BY CARBON EXPRESS CUSTOMER SERVICE I Am hoping that they will go ahead & just send me a entirely new crossbow as much as i paid for it they should make it 100%T right with me .We shall see this week
Old 04-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Spike

What is the status????
Old 04-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Spike

Default Carbon Express Covert CX1

I sent my Covert CX1 back to Carbon Express & they repaired it & sent it back & now it's perfect i just shot it today & i am hitting a printer target with the red dots that ar esmaller than a dime i hit them dead center on 3 different dots so i woyldn't damage my bolts by them hitting each other I am thrilled with my Covert CX1 Package . I am shooting the CE Maxima 20" Blue Streak bolts in my CX1 & it loves them & to top off my Blue Streak bolts for this up coming deer season i am gonna use the Carbon Express Dual XT Serrated Fixed Blade 100grain Broad heads i think that this combo will put me deer meat in my freezer .What do any of you fellas think ?