Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
New Crossbow Arrows >

New Crossbow Arrows

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New Crossbow Arrows

Old 02-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default New Crossbow Arrows

Guys,
I need new arrows for my Stryker 380. I have been using FMJ's but they are now obsolite so any suggestions??? I like a heavier arrow with an illuminated nock and 125 grain head. Any suggestions??
daddus
Old 02-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Fork Horn

Zombie slayers from black eagle arrows.
http://www.blackeaglearrows.com/

I like zombie slayers personally. Not overly expensive and they are very durable. I shoot the 300 size. Supposed to be the strongest ones out right now. They go 455 with a 125 tip in 20". Should be about 473 with a 125 in 22". A fella was shooting them at a block wall with no tip out of a ten point at a show I went to. They weren't shattering. I was sold on them then. ordered 2 dozen on ebay and no issues from them. Although I don't hunt walls, they have done good on pass throughs. Can't say for certain once they hit but haven't had any damage to them yet. Also I do a lot more shooting than folks generally do. Mainly bag, block and 3-d targets. Do some stump and pine cone shooting from time to time and they've held up well.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Fork Horn

Do a search on Ebay There are lots of them for sale along with raw shafts and other components You can buy a life's supply!