Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Corbon Express Covert CX1 >

Corbon Express Covert CX1

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Corbon Express Covert CX1

Old 02-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Spike

Talking Corbon Express Covert CX1

I have done a lot of reading & watching of videos on this crossbow & it will more than meet my hunting needs does any of you other xbows hunter use any of the Carbon Express Crossbows
Old 02-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Spike

cx2 for me. love it. fast and very accurate.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Spike

Default Carbon Express Covert CX1

I finally got to sight in my scope on my CX1 & it's a tack driver it shot better than i thought it would I am using the CE Maxima Blue Streak 20" Bolts with my CX1 & it's a deadly combo for Deer next season I am going to use the CE XT Dual Blade Serrated Blade Broad Heads & i think that this pairing will put meat in the freezer I found the Blue Streak 20" Bolts for $47.99 for a half doz on Ebay & i ordered 2 of them & i also got a deal on a dozen of the CE Dual XT Serrated Fixed Blade Broad Heads & i bought them also that seller still has more of those Carbon Express Maxima Blue Streak 20" Bolts listed a half dozen of $47.99 that;s a steal most everywhere i have looked the Blue Streak 20 " are selling for $57.99 for a 5 pk I am gonna do my best to order me another half doz of them before he sells out & that price has free S&H too If any of you fella xbow hunters are looking to buy the Blue Streak go to Ebay ^ type in the Search box & they will pop up
Hope this info helps someone out
Old 03-23-2014, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checked on out recently. Futuristic look. Seems well built; just way HEAVY compared to my Mission 320.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:13 PM
Spike

Default Carbon Express Covert CX1

My Covert CX1 is a little on the heavy side but as long as it shoots as it is now i don't mind a extra pound or so I take very good care of all of my stuff & my CX1 is wiped clean every time i shoot it & i always wipe her down with my old gun cleaning rag . I picked my Covert CX1 over the Barnett Penetrator because i got a great deal on Ebay on my CX1 & the scope on my CX1 has the lighted green or red reticle & the Barnett didn't have it I AM NOT SAYING THAT BARNETT AREN'T Good crossbow i just liked the Carbon Express better & i wouldn't NEVER offend anyone who has a Barnett or any other kind of crossbow .I have had a couple of small problems with my CX1 but Carbon Express took care of it VERY QUICKLY & what more could any one want out of a Costumer Service Dept.