Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Mission 320 Prelim test, impressions >

Mission 320 Prelim test, impressions

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Mission 320 Prelim test, impressions

Old 11-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mission 320 Prelim test, impressions

I LOVE it. Did some shooting inside today, 20 yards (from back of shop through attached pole barn). Range was somewhat limited but it repeatedly hit exactly to aiming point. It's significantly lighter than my other bows,balances well, narrow (19.5" uncocked), easy to cock (the cams roll over near the top making the last 5-6" nearly effortless). GREAT trigger. School is still out on not having a stirrup, one has to be careful to insert foot enough to prevent bow slipping from foot. I'll get used to it I'm sure as I shoot it more; it's part of what makes the bow so compact and well balanced. If it shoots this well beyond 40 yards, with broadheads, I'll really be happy.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Spike

Prelim Test is the best way to choose the right crossbow.I had also faced a similar test at a local store few days back. He provided with a Matrix 355 Xtra which is brand new launch at the shop. It's too good with compact platform, unmatched durability,and light weight(wt.5 lb 4oz.). I hardly feel any problem while cocking and can feel the power behind by pulling the trigger.On my practice I missed the target by an inch but I am impressed by this crossbow with just a little speed (355 fps is still extremely fast) and a few features.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:42 AM
Spike

hey cossack, you can always let go of $280 and get the new crank-up cocking device mission is coming out with.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by buckstop515
hey cossack, you can always let go of $280 and get the new crank-up cocking device mission is coming out with.
Someone may need it for the new 400 that's coming out. Have absolutely no need for same with 320. This bow is the easiest cocking of the 4 I now use.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Spike

Got my 320 on wed and haven't even cocked it yet. I thought the bolts in the hunter kit came with field points. I'm an hour away from the nearest shop and haven't had time to go get some so I cant shoot. I've got some smaller dia. heads but hate to tear up my target. maybe tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

I've seen other guys speak well of these bows also. Very light & compact, accurate....

I've yet to see anything with a M4 type stock that feels right for me though....but that is me, what feels best for me. Lots of others seem to like them well.