Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
quik fletch for crossbows >

quik fletch for crossbows

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

quik fletch for crossbows

Old 10-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default quik fletch for crossbows

do they make a quickfletch for crossbows? im assuming they do caus I think some guys on here use them..any specific brand or style that works best? after all this BS with fletchings falling off from my local archery shop I either am gonna start fletching myself or just try to find the quick fletch for crossbows.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

The regular quick fletch work just fine. They are just too costly and not as tough IMO.
I shoot three bows and have made some 5 dozen arrow made up. QF are $18 for SIX pack. ($36 for dozen arrows, just VANES ALONE).
I can make a dozen of entire arrows for less than $60, includes amortizing my jig. And, if one vane is damaged one can replace just that vane.
But, if you're only going to use 3-4 arrows and not inclined to roll your won.....
Old 10-29-2013, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use them and they shoot great.If I'm in camp and put an arrow through a deer and it tears it up I can repair the arrow in a matter of minuets.