Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
S.a. Sports 200lb vendetta good or bad??? >

S.a. Sports 200lb vendetta good or bad???

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

S.a. Sports 200lb vendetta good or bad???

Old 04-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Spike

Default S.a. Sports 200lb vendetta good or bad???

Need a crossbow would like 350 to 400 fps the SA SPORTS VENDETTA Listed at 375FPS and in my price range but know nothing of this company and their bows.What do you guys know about them?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never heard of them on several forums, should tell you something..........
Old 04-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fer what its worth i haven't heard of them either. Plus they claim 375 fps, not many that truely will get that speed & stay together very long. I do knowed of several Companys that do get that speed n stay together but they ain't cheap!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't say "him nor her" as my granny would say about SA Sports. Website looks OK. May just be a newbie in the game, but .... there in may be a problem. Specs look might fishy for a cross bow in that price range. But hey, if that is your budget, go for it and let us know how it turns out.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I went to their Site, those models are from across the pond parent company maybe as awshucks says Sumting Wong!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Figured as much. The "China Connection" strikes again.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Spike

Bought the Vendetta it does have a 200 lb draw but does not reach 375 fps mine reached 386 fps I think I can live with that lol . Seems well built have shot it more than 250 times looks a lot like carbon express xbows nice tight 50 yard groups getting costly destroying arrows .will try at the 100yds when I find a place to do it.OHIO HAMBONE
Old 05-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by OHIO HAMBONE
Bought the Vendetta it does have a 200 lb draw but does not reach 375 fps mine reached 386 fps I think I can live with that lol . Seems well built have shot it more than 250 times looks a lot like carbon express xbows nice tight 50 yard groups getting costly destroying arrows .will try at the 100yds when I find a place to do it.OHIO HAMBONE
What weight & length of arrow for the above results?
Old 05-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Spike

20 inch 305 gr BLACKEAGLE EXECUTIONERS don`t worry that's without tips.just trying them out will be using slightly heaver arrow this fall.Same arrow maker has a new one called the zombie slayer that's suppose to shoot even better waiting to order 2 doz. once I see which one best they are not cheap make sure to put blackeagle in front of zombie slayer to check them out hope this helps.OHIO HAMBONE