Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
New to crossbows Minnesota STP/MPLS >

New to crossbows Minnesota STP/MPLS

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New to crossbows Minnesota STP/MPLS

Old 11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Spike

Default New to crossbows Minnesota STP/MPLS

Very new to crossbows will be buying my first very soon. Try before you buy programs are great I have tested out several bows Barnetts, Parkers, Tomahawk and Hornet Ten Point Titan and the Wicked Ridge Invader Ten Point and Wicked Ridge seem to be a better balanced bows. Compared to the Parkers they seem to be much quieter as well. Hard choice but I think I am going to go with the Wicked Ridge Invader it felt just a little bit better than the Titan. Although all of these bows are in the same price range will the Invader do me well for many years?

Also looking for others that shoot in MN.

Thanks to everyone who have posted here in the forums your information has been very valuable.
My 3rd and 4th shots ever with a CB at 20 yards. Wicked Ridge Invader. Can't wait ti pick it up and bring it home.
New to crossbows Minnesota STP/MPLS-wicked-ridge.jpg